Sr. Product Design Consultant
Broadcom / Plano, TX / 09/19 - 03/20
Sr. Product Designer as part of international UX team designing platform of DevOps tools owned by Broadcom.
- Create multiple design systems and all components for feature enhancements and software redesigns
UX / UI Consultant
LeidaBartmess.com / Dallas, TX / 03/19 – 09/19
UX/UI, Website Design & Development, Marketing Services
- Independent service provider
Sr. UX / UI Design Consultant
Xandr Corp by AT&T / Plano, TX / 08/18 – 03/19
Lead UX/UI Designer for big data platform suite of applications.
- User Interface: Complex Software – Enterprise Products – SaaS Products – Responsive Design
- Client Relations: Product Ownership – QA Testing – Client-Facing Communication
- Tools: Adobe CC – Axure RP – Sketch – Balsamic – Jira
Lead UX / UI Designer
Toyota NAHQ / Plano, TX / 03/18 – 04/18
Lead UX/UI Designer for Connected Car POC Group.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product owners, engineers, and developers to design proof of concept engineering tool
- Redesign current customer experience for ‘connected car’ services enrollment
- Lead design activities within multi-disciplinary scrum team
- Tools: Adobe CC – Balsamiq – Jira
Sr. UX Architect & Interaction Designer
AT&T / Dallas, TX / 03/14 – 01/18
Enterprise-level Architect Lead designing exceptional user experiences, solving complex business solutions for consumers and internal clients
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, visual designers, and developers to design end-to-end user experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Employ multi-stage problem-solving processes to develop accessible products and services engineered for the user
- Refine heuristic evaluation, gap analysis, task analysis, and Design Thinking processes
- Optimize defect management, documentation, and resolution
- Advocate for brand standard design patterns for platform components and user flows in partnership with campaign design and agile application development
- Designed new ‘Accessories’ mobile shopping experience and prototype for Experience Planning Team usability studies.
- Expedited release of modernized RWD web pages by architecting high volume of reusable components deployed via Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Upgraded authoring side of CMS by creating design-consistent deliverables and building a sustainable library of reusable content
Visual Designer, Information Architect, Front End Developer
Trinity Industries, Inc. / Dallas, TX / 07/12 – 03/14
Lead visual designer and front-end developer on desktop, mobile, and native app initiatives.
- Conceptualized, designed, and launched new corporate intranet
- Redesigned and launched extranet and customer facing sites
- Designed and developed UI for new software applications
User Experience Designer, Information Architect
Insight Enterprises, Inc. / Plano, TX / 11/11 – 06/12
User Experience Designer, Information Architect.
- Created wireframes, site maps, process flows, and high-fidelity prototypes for branded websites.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders and engineers to define business requirements.
- Produced and validated user-centric end-to-end enterprise solutions in an agile environment.
- Increased customer satisfaction and experience on redesigned sales extranet